In June, Sebastien Guillemot presented IOHK’s spec for a cryptocurrency wallet and Bartosz Milewski talked about linear types
- “Modelling a wallet in Haskell” by Sebastien Guillemot
- IOHK released a formal specification of a wallet back in May and they continue to work to both improve this document and implement it in Haskell.
- In this talk I will cover the mathematical considerations as laid out in the spec along with how it is implemented in Haskell.
- This talk requires a beginner’s understanding of blockchain but is more of a math/Haskell talk than a blockchain talk.
- This talk is independent from IOHK. Any and all opinions are my own.
- Linear types
- Bartosz presented linear types
There were 16 Haskellers in attendance!